Unless you have been living under a rock, you know what Harry Potter is. Be warned my respect for canon is transient at best.
- A Classy Lady – The middle of a Wizengamot trial was not the time or place Neville had pictured for telling Harry about their marriage contract—but that choice was rather taken out of his hands and needs must.
- The Bound Verse – (Harry Potter/Neville Longbottom) An alternate explanation for why Harry used Neville’s name to get on the Knight Bus and all of the consequences. Alternate Timeline – Sirius escapes Azkaban pre-sixth year.
- Duke of Hogwarts – There hasn’t been a Duke of Hogwarts in more than three hundred years. James had never been more surprised than when his father informed Sirius and himself that they were going to the bank to meet him.
- His Father’s Problem – Viktor never expected to find his sentinel at the Triwizard Tournament…then he did.
- Partners in Crime – (Harry Potter/Hermione Granger) When she woke up in her bed twenty years in the past, Hermione had a very clear to do list. Step 1.) Get to Diagon Alley. Step 2.) Bring her Harry back. Step 3.) Utterly destroy the Weasleys.
- Son Undercover – Sequel to Duke of Hogwarts
- Wish Magic – Be careful what you wish for ‘cause you just might get it.