I wrote a lot of short shit this year. Mostly they were just ideas that didn’t take off or I got distracted by other ideas but they’re fun nonetheless.
This year I created a, I guess you could call it a pantheon? of Elder Dragon/deities for the Magical world and used it in pretty much all the Harry Potter fics I’ve written since? I have an album of them up on Facebook, its public so you should be able to see it here.
- In Some Other World – (Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham) If Mizumono went the other way.
- Time Traveling Harry – (Gen) Where Harry Potter travels back to the Marauder Era.
- Time Traveling Severus – (Gen) Where Severus Snape gets sent back to the night it all started.
- Time Traveling Shisui – (Uchiha Shisui/Senju Tobirama) Things go wrong when Danzo attacks Shisui for his eyes and Shisui gets sent back to the Warring States Period. Oops.
- Arranged Marriage AU – (Stiles Stilinski/Allison Argent/Peter Hale) What it says on the tin.
- TW Time Travel – (various past romances, currently gen) – Everybody was time traveling! Hi-yah! Seriously, I mean everybody.
- Foursome Fic – (Harry Potter/Fleur Delacour/Cedric Diggory/Viktor Krum) – Two of the Elder Dragons decide to fuck wit the Triwizard Tournament. The results are.. unexpected.
- Goblin’s Daughter – (Future Poly, currently platonic) Okay. So. I wanted to make Harry a girl but keep canon events pretty much the same? But that means the motivations for those actions had to change – I made them deliberate rather than the result of Dumbledore’s negligence. And with every change there is fall out, that’s basically what this is.